“The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” – Jeff Miller
We appreciate and are thankful for all of the sacrifices Veterans and their families endured as they served to defend their country.
A designated driver is a smart move if you travel by automobile and enjoy having a few drinks away from home. On New Years Eve especially; the authorities are out in full force, working hard to ensure the roads are safe. This is also not your average Tuesday traffic flow, so be prepared to deal with both. Here are 5 reasons why you may want to have a driver on the last day of this year’s festivities. With a designated driver you can:
1. Drink, enjoy the affair, “buzz” if you like, and be sociable.
2. Tip the chauffeur (sober by profession/designation); they know directions, and deal with traffic.
3. Save a life, maybe your own!
4. Spend the night in the bed of your choice, not central cell block.
5. Keep your cash for other things you really want, not fines, lawyers and fees.
6. Start your 2014 resolutions as soon as you sober up the next day.
OK, that’s 6 reasons, I’m just saying, drive sober. Let’s make our roads safer for everyone. Happy New Year!