- If I tell you a mosquito can drive a plow don’t ask me how, just start it up!
- If the windows cloudy and the tires are dusty – don’t get in!
- I’m not lost, I know exactly where we are!
- Drive beside the white line, the white line is your friend!
- If you don’t… then you won’t…
- It’s a dad thing, you can’t understand!
- Drive your mother’s car.
- If the wheels don’t shine, it’s not mine.
- Give you a book, send you to school, and what do you do? Eat the pages!
- Monkey see, monkey do, beware of the monkey!
- Your momma’s not made of glass, move your …
- Every closed eye is not sleep!
- Look before you leap, work before you drive!
- No fool. No fun.
- No and there’s no if,and or buts about it!
- That’s TV– for entertainment purposes only.
- Law of average says…
- Learn to fly, not lie!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Cars don’t run on ash; where’s your cash?
- You’ve got to leave one to drive one away from here.
- Not in my car!
Care to share; tell us something Daddy said and
Happy Father’s Day to Dads everywhere!